1996: Jenn


[Photo REMOVED]
Jennifer dated
Frankii Cruz during high school in 1996/1997 and offered her thoughts about him:

"I met Frankii Cruz through a friend of mine that went to school with him at San Dieguito. I went to high school 40 mins away, even though I lived in Carlsbad all my life. When La Costa Canyon was built it was 5 mins from my parents house so I transferred. That was my junior year, his senior. He had a small click of friends which included Kathy Bloodworth. Apparently, he had an ego problem that a lot of people noticed and didn't care for. He never reflected that attitude toward me cuz I wouldn't tolerate it! However, he was always in trouble and would go, what Dean Stombaugh would call, 'A-wall'). Dean Stombaugh constantly blamed me for Frankii taking off to see me and Dean Stombaugh even called me a bitch to my face on my school grounds! Frankii and I dated for a 1- 1.5 yrs.

Some time later there was a girl that took a liking to him who he didn't ignore. I had heard at the Senior dance party they were quite the couple (I think
Kathy Bloodworth told me). By Monday morning he knew I knew and was hiding from me on campus. After I found him and broke up with him he called me scandalous. To this day I'm not sure why. I told him don't you ever call me that again. He did, so I slapped him. I was only 18 but I didn't need high school drama!

Frankii and the girl didn't last long after I broke up with him. So then he started dating Kelly. In later years he contacted me. I am Christian and I do believe that nobody is perfect and people can change. However, I read
Frankii Cruz like a book; another ear full about God this and that."

Jenn

No comments: