2007 SEP: Becoming a Deputy Sheriff

Frankii Cruz published on Sep 1, 2007:

"Congratulate me because it is true! believe it or not it is, I made sheriff! I met or surpassed all the requirements required to qulify. I passed tests, physical, psych, and oral interviews all with high scores, all but one, yes one. I was offered a position in the Academy but...yes there was a but, I first have to remove the now infamous tattoo on the back of my neck =0(. All in all it will be done as soon as humanly possible and I will attend the academy and become a sworn Deputy Sheriff, YAY!!!

So there!, take that you Bitches all those of you who always put me down and held me down, trashed talked me and slandered my name and good nature (JCS),(Crystal) to include those of you who told me I would never amount to anything ...ever! Fuck you! who's lauhing now? huh? what? no shit talking now, huh? what's the matter? cat's got your tounge? he he he ha ha...... fuck with me now, I dare you.

I WIN!!!!!!"

On September 5, 2007 Frankii Cruz responded to the skepticism about his having qualified to become a member of the San Diego Police Department by stating:

"The whole sheriff thing, ......ah....I know it may be a surprise that I would be able and eligable to do such a great thing with my life but you know what, it is an oppertunity that I have and I will take. I do not need to post ANY form's, or documentation so that I can say "HA!!!". I am very proud of myself and all the hard work I have put in the military to achieve this goal and be able to put my knowledge and expierience to great use."

Frankii Cruz again responded to even more skepticism about his having qualified to become a member of the San Diego Police Department by elaborating:

"In July 07 I did in fact take and pass the required written test issued at one of San Diego counties community college's. Six weeks later I received by mail the test score along with a letter of congratulation's that served as my invitation to a mandatory orientation. I was invited to the orientation that each candidate has to take in order to continue on with the hiring process. After the orientation I was ordered back to another room in the facility where I was issued and met with my personal back ground investigator. I was finger printed again and interviewed (asked a series of questions) by the investigator's who already had the answer's."

However, Frankii Cruz's claim to having "met or surpassed all the requirements to qualify" is false, as well as his claim that he "was offered a position in the academy." The San Diego Sheriff's department confirmed as much:

"In researching the name you gave; this person is no longer in the process with our department. I also, wanted to let you know that when we are processing someone for employment we will look into any documentation processed for restraining orders or any type of court paperwork with this person's name. If you have any further questions feel free to call or email..."

As of Frankii Cruz's application date, July 2007, Frankii Cruz would have had two domestic violence related restraining orders, one of which was currently active, which would have prohibited him from carrying firearms. There is no possibility that Frankii Cruz could have "met or surpassed all the requirements to qualify," or that he was even "offered a position in the academy." The truth is that Frankii Cruz was disqualified from becoming a San Diego Deputy Sheriff.

No comments: