Frankii Cruz Annual Income

Frankii Cruz claimed that his, "... income can do more than cover my standard costs of living." Frankii Cruz went on to say that he, "went through a phase in my younger years like I mentioned before when I was depressed and didnt really care for or stay on top of my finances or debts. That was a long, long time ago. I live comfortably now I am frugle with my money. I no longer live paycheck to paycheck and I do have a comfortable savings."

The first part of Frankii Cruz's statement is false. From March 2008 through January 2009 Frankii Cruz had six accounts accounts go to collections. Those accounts, as well as many others, can be found listed on the debts page.

The second part of Frankii Cruz's statement may very well be true, depending on the point of view being taken. However, Frankii Cruz did not give any evidence that he actually does have a comfortable savings. And based on Frankii Cruz's earnings for these three years it does not seem probable that Frankii Cruz is as financially stable as he claims.

No comments: