2006 AUG: Crystal Restraining Order

During the same month (May 2006) Frankii Cruz's engagement ended to Shawnda Pallares, the still-married (to JCS) Frankii Cruz entered into a relationship with this girl, Crystal. Three months later, on August 16, 2006, Crystal filed for a restraining order against Frankii Cruz, the details of which can be read below.

Crystal stated in her restraining order report that she and Frankii Cruz lived together in her apartment in San Diego. Remember, folks, moving in as soon as possible is the tendency of Frankii Cruz. Crystal relocated to a new residence shortly after filing for a restraining order against Frankii Cruz. The San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. was unable to physically serve Frankii Cruz the notice of the restraining order hearing against him on three different occasions at his place of work, Angelo's Towing in San Diego. Frankii Cruz failed to appear in court and the court granted Crystal a three year restraining order against Frankii Cruz.


Case Title: CRYSTAL vs FRANCISCO CRUZ
Case Number: DV023090 Case Location: San Diego
Case Type: Domestic Date Filed: 08/16/2006
Category: A61614 Domestic Violence

Plaintiff/Petitioner
Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P)

CRYSTAL P

Defendant/Respondent
Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P)
CRUZ FRANCISCO P

Microfilm
Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number
1 SD-FDV


PERSON OF INTEREST (RESTRAINED PERSON)
LAST NAME: CRUZ AKA LAST: FRANKIE
FIRST NAME: FRANCISCO AKA FIRST: JAVIER
MIDDLE NAME:
AKA MIDDLE:
SUFX:
AKA SUFX:
RACE: Hispanic SEX: Male

RESTRAINING / PROTECTIVE ORDER
AGENCY:
COURT: (SDS) San Diego Central Superior Court
RESTRAINING
ORDER NO.:
DV023090 000 DATE SERVED:
ISSUED DATE: 9/7/2006 SERVED TYPE:
ISSUE TYPE: (OAH) Order After Hearing EXPIRES: 9/6/2009


Crystal filed this statement with her request for a restraining order against Frankii Cruz:

"I, Crystal, am requesting a restraining order against my significant other, Frankii Cruz. Frankii Cruz and I have been in a relationship for the past three months. On August 12, 2006, I picked up Frankii Cruz at about 8pm to go get sushi for dinner. We are dinner, and then got back in the car to drive back to my house. Frankii Cruz asked me in the car, 'Why don't you go to the gym anymore?' I was upset, and I told Frankii cruz that my ex-boyfriend would have never said that to me. Frankii Cruz said, 'He had you at your best, why do I have you when you look like this?'

I was upset, and when we got home, I asked Frankii Cruz to go in the house so I could have a minute for myself in the car. I got out a few minutes later. Frankii Cruz was in my bedroom. I walked to the closet to change. Frankii Cruz was trying to be sweet by asking me if I was alright. Frankii Cruz followed me into the closet and closed the door behind him. I was scared. I asked him to open the door. I pushed the door open. Frankii Cruz pushed me on the bed in a playful manner. I just wanted him to leave me alone, but Frankii Cruz was trying to make me laugh.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the door, and Frankii Cruz and I argued about a message that I found on his phone to another woman. I asked Frankii Cruz to leave, so I started pulling his clothes out of the closet. I nudged Frankii Cruz out of the door. Frankii Cruz became very angry, and I could see a change in his eyes. I was very scared. Frankii Cruz grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the bed. Frankii Cruz covered my mouth so I could not scream. He was on top of me punching me and pulling out my hair. I opened my eyes, and I saw Frankii Cruz was about to hit me again. He stopped, got off of me, and left my house.

My neighbor called the police. I didn't want to file a police report that night because I was worried and embarrassed. I decided to file a report the next day with SDPD after speaking with my friends and family.

PAST ABUSE: Frankii has been physically and verbally abusive with me on a number of occasions. On August 10, 2006 Frankii Cruz punched me in the left arm very hard. I have a very large bruise from that incident on my upper left arm. On two other occasions, Frankii Cruz punched me in the chest leaving very large bruises. Frankii Cruz also has grabbed me on a number of occasions leaving bruises.

I am afraid for my physical and emotional safety. Frankii Cruz's temper is out of control. Please grant this order."

No comments: