1998 DEC: USMC MEPS

Frankii Cruz stated that he had, "... had enough with the drugs and went to a Marine corps recruiter high as a kite! He told me to come back the following day if I was serious about joining the corps, so I did. I enlisted in Dallas, TX. 'cuz that's were the MEPS is located for Texas. I did not enlist in California."

Frankii Cruz's statement regarding enlisting in the USMC MEPS in Dallas, TX is currently being verified. Please check back another time.

USMC MEPS stands for United States Marine Core Military Entrance Processing Station. Frankii Cruz would have had to submit to a drug test when applying to the USMC. Had Frankii Cruz actually gone in the next day after being 'high as a kite' Frankii Cruz would have tested positive for whatever drugs he had consumed. It is highly unlikely that Frankii Cruz applied to the USMC the day after being 'high as a kite.'

Frankii Cruz also gave another story for his enlisting: "After high school I tried the whole College thing for a bit but I felt like it just wasn't for me. I wanted adventure, fun, excitement and discipline so I joined the Marine corps."

Again, please check back another time as it will take time to have Frankii Cruz's statements verified.

No comments: