2007 JUL: Fiance Tiffany Jobbagy



"I found her!" Frankii Cruz exclaimed of Tiffany Jobbagy. Frankii Cruz proclaimed that, "You know you are in LOVE with someone when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally BETTER than your DREAMS." A quote from Dr. Seuss.

Daughter to Silvia and William Jobbagy, and sister to Natasha Valladares (formerly Natasha Jobbagy), Tiffany Jobbagy originally hails from Connecticut and graduated from the University of Connecticut (UCON). Tiffany Jobbagy spent most of 2006 in Connecticut due to a court hearing regarding a vehicle incident with a fellow Navy officer, but shortly after receiving her EMS General Awareness Training certification on October 24, 2006 Tiffany Jobbagy moved to San Diego around Nov/Dec 2006. Tiffany Jobbagy works for the Navy in San Diego as a registered nurse and resided in an apartment not too far from where Frankii Cruz was evicted.

Frankii Cruz entered into a relationship with Tiffany Jobbagy by May 27, 2007 (only nine days after his breakup with Donna) and published these nude photographs shortly thereafter. On June 1, 2007 Frankii Cruz was served an eviction notice from his apartment. Sometime during the month of June 2007 Frankii Cruz began working with Star Towing in San Diego. On July 6, 2007 Frankii Cruz was served a notice to vacate his apartment, which he did on July 31, 2007 and then Frankii Cruz moved in with Tiffany Jobbagy in August 2007.

Note that Tiffany Jobbagy is wearing a crucifix ring on her wedding ring finger. It is not clear whether or not Frankii Cruz proposed within weeks of meeting Tiffany Jobbagy, or whether Tiffany Jobbagy owned the ring prior to establishing a relationship with Frankii Cruz and wore it simply to signify her relationship status. Frankii Cruz claimed that these nude photos of himself and Tiffany Jobbagy were "professional modeling shots," but it is obvious from the reverse script of Frankii Cruz's JESUS tattoo, and the doorway in the photo, that the "professional modeling shots" were taken in front of a mirror.

In November 2007, just six months after Tiffany Jobbagy and Frankii Cruz began dating, Frankii Cruz told his female friend, Vanessa, that he and Tiffany Jobbagy would have children, "when ever she get's pregnant... but really were talking are time."

Tiffany Jobbagy disclosed that Frankii Cruz informed her that he was already divorced when they began dating, so Tiffany Jobbagy was surprised to hear that Frankii Cruz was in fact still NOT divorced. What Frankii Cruz failed to disclose to Tiffany Jobbagy was that he was in fact NOT cooperating with the divorce process his second wife had filed against him in March 2007. Tiffany Jobbagy stated that Frankii Cruz used her vehicle because his "old Buick doesn't work anymore." Tiffany Jobbagy then wallowed, "I don't know how much longer this living situation is gonna last either." Tiffany Jobbagy ended her engagement to Frankii Cruz in May of 2008.

In June 2008 Frankii Cruz took out a loan with Baloba Thrift and Loan for nearly $10,000 to purchase a vehicle.

After failing to make his $311 car loan repayment, Balboa Thrift and Loan repossessed Frankii Cruz's vehicle and sent the account to collections. The balance remains unpaid. During this time Frankii Cruz was asked to disclose his annual salary. Frankii Cruz answered, "Don't worry sweetie, I can afford your ass."

By July 21, 2008 Frankii Cruz and Tiffany Jobbagy were re-established in a relationship and were celebrating her 25th birthday at Disneyland together.

Five days after Tiffany Jobbagy and Frankii Cruz's Disneyland birthday celebration, Tiffany Jobbagy and Frankii Cruz went roller skating together on July 26, 2008 with Frankii Cruz's skating club in Fountain Valley, CA. That same day Tiffany Jobbagy ended her relationship to Frankii Cruz (again).

On July 29, 2008, three days after Tiffany Jobbagy ended her relationship to Frankii Cruz (again), Frankii Cruz entered into a relationship with his next girlfriend, Adrienne, and their relationship lasted the four weeks in August 2008. More can be read about Adrienne on the link list.

On September 26, 2008, Tiffany Jobbagy filed a domestic violence charge against Frankii Cruz, so it is unclear whether or not they were in a relationship again, but by October 8, 2008 Frankii Cruz was established in an online, long distance relationship with Rachel Aripa of Rochester, NY, which ended four weeks later. More can be read about Rachel Aripa on the link list.

On October 15, 2008 the San Diego Superior Court granted Tiffany Jobbagy a restraining order against Frankii Cruz for five years.

Two days before the court granted Tiffany Jobbagy a five year restraining order against Frankii Cruz, Frankii Cruz professed his love for Tiffany Jobbagy by stating that he, "is commitng his life to selabicy, since he can't have her..." Frankii Cruz then dedicated this poem to Tiffany Jobbagy, which is a poem Frankii Cruz has been dedicating to all his girlfriends/fiances/wives since high school:

Monday, October 13, 2008


"Your Poem" T.J.

Did you know that GOD above, sent you here for me to love. He picked you out from ALL the rest, because HE knew I'd love you best. I once had no heart but now I do, and here it is from me to you. So take good care of it when I am gone then you'll have two and I'll have none. If I go to HEAVEN and your not there, your name I'll place on a golden stair, for ALL the ANGELS there to see, just how much you meant to me. And if your still not there on JUDGEMENT day, I'll know you've gone the other way, and just to prove my love to you, I'll go to HELL to be with you!



In November 2008, regardless of the fact that Tiffany Jobbagy had an active restraining order against Frankii Cruz, Frankii Cruz was ecstatic to reveal that he was, "earning it all back... and that includes her." Frankii Cruz failed to inform Tiffany Jobbagy that he was already in an established relationship with Leticia Martinez for the month of November. More can be read about Leticia Martinez on the link list.

On November 25, 2008 Frankii Cruz's baby mama, Trina Garcia, filed a domestic violence report with the San Diego police and Frankii Cruz was served ANOTHER restraining order on December 15, 2008. The restraining order protected Trina Garcia, her son with Frankii Cruz, Domanic Jadon Cruz, and Trina Garcia's boyfriend, Eric Carvalho.

Sometime during this same month (December 2008) Frankii Cruz was no longer employed at Star Towing in San Diego.

On December 26, 2008 an altercation occurred between Tiffany Jobbagy and Frankii Cruz, which can be heard on the audio link below (audio temporarily disabled). As a result, Tiffany Jobbagy ended her relationship with Frankii Cruz (again).

By January 2009 Frankii Cruz was already established in a relationship with Celmira Gutierrez. By March 2009 Frankii Cruz moved in with Celmira Gutierrez at her father's home in Menifee, CA and began working at Black Towing in Murietta, CA. By May 2009 Celmira Gutierrez ended her relationship to Frankii Cruz when she discovered that Frankii Cruz was still in contact with Tiffany Jobbagy, and that Frankii Cruz was begging Tiffany Jobbagy for another chance at a relationship. More can be read about Celmira Guterriez on the link list.

On April 30, 2009 Tiffany Jobbagy responded to Frankii Cruz' letter by writing:

"So just because I cannot see myself having kids or a life with this "guy" doesn't mean much. To be honest that doesn't happen that often. Many times a relationship over time progresses and then one can see their life with that person. Yes for me you were different. I knew right away that I wanted to be with you and wanted a life with you. However we cannot change the past, just learn from it. Ive learned. And I've learned what I can no longer settle with. I know what my weakness is and what I can and cannot deal with. What I do and what I don't want. I know I don't want to be unhappy and I cannot allow myself to have this "thing" with you.

"So yes...he is interested in me and what I do and how I am. However I don't know why I am just not "feeling" anything. So you m
ay ask why I waste my time? I don't know, para pasar el tiempo? Yo no se. I enjoy his company but it's more companionship then anything. I cannot have a friendship with you because I'll always want more. It's too hard. There is obviously something there neither one of us can deny. I don't believe that no one can give me what I want or what we had. It's just gonna take time, and by no means am I in any rush... I'm not ready to give my heart to someone. I like my alone time, not having to check in with someone, and do as I please. Just because I miss you isn't enough. Time will heal that, and that is why us talking isn't helping.

"You don't deserve to earn me back. (sorry) I have told you that many times before. I have given you so many chanc
es that you cannot blame me for not believing you. What I really want in life is happiness...it's not "who" it's just I want to be happy. I have too many painful memories and I need to let that be my past. I know you have a good heart in there somewhere beneath your hard surface because that is who I fell in love with, but I just can't do it any more. Please, just let it be. We can remain cordial, however I'm not going to have anything with you whether its slow or not. My heart nor my soul (not to sound cliché) cannot bear it. Love you, will always... Ciao. Tj"

On the same day Frankii Cruz replied:

"I really don't know what else to say. I'm trying to fight for your love once again. but I dont know how to do it without .... i dont even know what im trying to say anymore.You dont need him for companionship. I am here for that. your gonna allow another man to replace me just "to pass the time" when we can use that tme to fix everything. I am wanting and willing to do anything and everything that it takes to make this work. you can be assured that I wont ask or need another chance if this one is granted.

"you wont need to check in with me at all, you are more than wecome to go as you please and do what you want, you are an independent woman. I can repect that. I will still live up here so your personal space will not be inturrupted and I can see you only when you want me to or need me to. like I said before we can take it super slow so you will not feel like sex will be an issuecause it wont. if we get to that point i will cherish it and not take it for granted or expect it. We will go and do things like we use to, no ore just hanging around the house although at times it is nice but i want to experience so much out there with you and you only. this time away from you is killing me and its not fun being in my position.

"i wrote you that poem and the first four lines if you remember were " Did you know that god above, sent YOU here for ME to love. HE picked you out from all the rest, because HE knew I would love you best." and after all of this time with out you i have gone over and over in my little head what i could have done and what i didnt do and all these what if's and omg all with the same outcome god please grant me just one more chance! and then out of no where we begn to talk and everything is cool and when we saw each other it was a confirmation. if i didnt feel for you the way i did when i saw you or vice versa then i wouldnt have bothered but honey everything felt like it can be alright, we can do this, dont quite on this, dont quit on what you and i know we can be please."

However, by May 20, 2009 Frankii Cruz was already established in a relationship with Noemi Figueroa from Riverside, CA. More can be read about Mimi on the link list.

Tiffany Jobbagy was promoted to a Navy Lieutenant in
June 2009, nearly two years to the month of having began a relationship with Frankii Cruz. Information was submitted suggesting that Tiffany Jobbagy was activated to duty by the Navy and deployed overseas but has yet to be verified.





Case Title: JOBBAGY vs CRUZ
Case Number: DVS08783 Case Location: South County
Case Type: Domestic Date Filed: 09/26/2008
Category: A61614 Domestic Violence

Plaintiff/Petitioner
Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P)
JOBBAGY TIFFANY P

Defendant/Respondent
Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P)
CRUZ FRANCISCO P

Microfilm
Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number
This case has not been microfilmed.


PERSON OF INTEREST (RESTRAINED PERSON)
LAST NAME: CRUZ AKA LAST:
FIRST NAME: FRANCISCO AKA FIRST:
MIDDLE NAME: AKA MIDDLE:
SUFX: AKA SUFX:
RACE: Hispanic SEX: Male
RESTRAINING / PROTECTIVE ORDER
AGENCY: COURT COURT: (SBS) South Bay Superior Court
RESTRAINING ORDER NO.: DVS08783 000 DATE SERVED: 10/15/2008
ISSUED DATE: 10/15/2008 SERVED TYPE: (C) Court
ISSUE TYPE: (OAH) Order After Hearing EXPIRES: 10/15/2013

No comments: